Friday, November 2, 2007

wanna know me?

Very welcome to my blog ...

I'm kiwon and I prefer to be called my real first name rather than any nick name
I'm an university student in korea and have been here for 5months so far, and am planning to go back to korea at the end of Feburary
I'd like to show my university called University of Seoul


I've just started yueli class and registrated for 2 sessions until next Feburary
I like exercising ,such as basketball, working out, etc...so if you have a plan to do any sport,
I wanna join you...
And I'm interested in various activities, like watching movie, trip, and so on.

Good luck...

2 comments:

Irene said...

Hi.Ki-won. Also I like activities such as table tennis, running. Nice to meet you.

Ricardo Quaresma said...

Hello! It's nice to meet you. It's great to do sports. Healthy life!